Monday, May 17, 2010

Author's Blog 003

We are four days away from opening. Where does the time go?! It's doubly amazing for me considering that my script started out as a paper log of subtitle transcriptions for the black and white DVD release and has evolved into the living, breathing creature of wonder and chaos that we will loose upon the world in mere days. I am absolutely astounded at the amount of work that's been done on this show by the amazing cast and crew, Scott Leggett, all of the designers, and I can't thank Sacred Fools, Richard Elfman and Jack Murphy enough for giving me the chance to play in the 6th Dimension. I'm equal parts anxious and excited right this second, but that being said: I can't wait to see this thing in front of a live audience.

Cheers!
Michael Holmes

No comments:

Post a Comment